Driving Ambition offers great truck driving opportunities to safe, experienced truck drivers who are committed to providing exceptional customer service.
Each candidate must pass our rigorous four-part screening process before we accept any driver as an employee:
Complete an in-depth DOT application, which includes a variety of questions about driving history, skills, and limitations.
We conduct a comprehensive personal interview to evaluate ability to meet our strict qualifications.
3. Records Review & Verification
We review current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR), Pre-employment Screening Program (PSP), as well as verify thorough employment background and criminal history in addition to the past three years of drug/alcohol history as mandated by the DOT.
4. Pre-Employment DOT Drug Screen and Qualifying DOT Physical
Each driver is required to take a pre-employment DOT drug screen and qualifying DOT physical prior to employment. Drivers are not eligible to drive for Driving Ambition until a negative drug screen result and passed DOT physical are received in addition to receiving verification on at least one year of recent CDL experience.
Driving Ambition’s hiring criteria exceeds the DOT-mandated requirements for CDL Drivers. Driving Ambition drivers must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Have a minimum of 9 months recent, verifiable CDL experience
- Pass a DOT Physical by a certified Medical Examiner
- Have no more than one moving violation in the past 12 months
- Have no more than 2 moving violations; no more than 2 preventable accidents in the past 36 months
- Have no more than one preventable accident in the past 12 months
- Pass a pre-employment DOT drug screen and be entered into our DOT certified random drug screen program
- Have not failed or refused a DOT drug screen in the past 36 months
- Have no DUI, OWI or DWI convictions in the last 7 years; Felony convictions may preclude employment